Marching Arts Education Summit
July 24 - 27, 2023 @ West Chester University
Marching Arts Educators – REGISTER TODAY for this INCOMPARABLE professional development experience!
Join us at West Chester University for the Marching Arts Education Summit presented by Vivace Productions, July 24-27, 2023. Our nationally renowned clinicians will lead workshops on a wide range of topics, including:
- Program Design
- Rehearsal Strategies
- Culture Development
- Wellness and Mental Health
- Branding, Marketing, and Advocacy
- Sound Design
- Staff Training
- And more!
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the field, this program is designed to meet the needs of all marching arts educators. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your skills, build your network, and take your marching arts program to the next level!
NOTE: Graduate credit through West Chester University is available – CONTACT US
2023 Marching Arts Education Summit Clinicians:
- Dr. Tim Lautzenheiser (Senior Advisor MFA and NAMM, Attitude Concepts)
- Greg Bimm (Marian Catholic HS, Music for All/Bands of America Hall of Fame)
- Dr. Patricia Cornett (Director of Bands, Temple University)
- Luke Gall and Ultimate Drill Book
- Shirley Stratton Dorritie (DCI Hall of Fame, Perform and Achieve)
- Thom Hannum (DCI Hall of Fame)
- Jennifer Leseth (Guard Director and Choreographer)
- Sean King and USBands
- Field and Floor FX
- The INCOMPARABLE Golden Rams Marching Band Educational Team!